About Me

My photo
heyllo~ I'm a hobbyist artist / Otaku / Fujoshi (please don't google that. if u dont know what fujoshi means. the truth would scares you) lolz but im not the extreme type though.

Blog Archive

Tuesday 6 January 2015

hope for a better life

I had just submit my profile to this new academy called "Asterik Academy" who only accepts students that can pass the drawing test. which I'm very extremely happy to hear that. All the colleges I tried to enroll in only see's my school results which didn't turn out well. And it made me depressed as I cannot study anything more then what i can learn from online and also cannot attain a scholarship to work in better companies. Or even Though I don't get the job from the scholarship, but its a prove of one step of achievement for me. For now I can't worried about that, I'm more worried for the drawing screening test which will be tested on using traditional medium tools. And it's been so long I have not been using it as I already learnt to use digital instead.
I pray to god that I can past the test somehow. hnng.....

No comments:

Post a Comment